beautiful Quito

beautiful Quito

Thursday, March 18, 2010

a poem from Barry Bauman


In Carmen Bajo they have so little yet so much. Many people are so broken but yet so happy. I have so many thoughts but they are so hard to put into word
My heart is soft but changing. Now my heart is broken and I wonder how I can ever give. I realize I have given with prayer. They have given more because they have shared Jesus through their love.
Where do I go from here? My heart has been broken. What about that?
One thing for sure I will always remember the poor. So in whatever I do and wherever I go I will be reminded because of my broken heart.
Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I say it again rejoice. Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"

No comments:

Post a Comment