beautiful Quito

beautiful Quito

Thursday, March 18, 2010

from Jason DeWit


I have been feeling completely burned out in the youth ministry this year at WMB. But being here in Ecuador along side the youth has reminded me why I love youth and their culture. Together we have been digging trenches, painting and making concrete (I have the sore bum muscles to prove it) as well as loving the people of Carmen Bajo as they love us back. The smiles and excitement that the youth have for all that they are doing here has re-ignited my passion for living life along side them. I originally said no when I was asked to be part of the youth missions team coming here to ecuador, but I am so glad I didn't. May God continue to rock our socks!...Jason

1 comment:

  1. Hey J&S! Wanted you to know that your family hasn't forgotten about you. I finally got a chance to read all the blog entries yesterday and was amazed by what I read. Thank you to everyone for sharing from their heart. Know that you're in our prayers and we look forward to hearing more once you're back. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. And Mom sends her love, too. ;)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete