beautiful Quito

beautiful Quito

Thursday, March 18, 2010

from Laura Hergott

Hello (hola) Friends and Family,
I just want to thankyou for your ongoing prayers for our team. Please continue to pray for the work God is doing in the people here and in our hearts. I will have so many stories to share when I get home. I am having a blast and family and friends are the only things I miss. I have been healthy and comfortable. Mom and Dad - I can really feel your prayers and I thank God that you fully support my work here for God's people. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Please pray for what God is working in my heart.
I love you all and am looking forward to sharing some experiences with you. Love you Mom and Dad....Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hola Team Ecuador:
    Thanks for your updates. Your words are an encouragement to us and we look forward to hearing more of your amazing stories. We pray that you grow more united with your bothers and sisters in Ecuador as well with your brothers and sisters from WMB and Creekside. We trust in God to continue his work in all of you. We also pray that God would give wisdom in your relationships and in all you do.

    Blessing to all of you,
    Karen and Romy

    P.S. Laura, we miss you and love you deeply. It gives us great joy to hear how God is working in you. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete